the similarities to his past works.
bowler): 413 (107) – James Anderson? an adaptation of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? launched in India in 2000 on Star Plus Helmed by Siddharth Basu from Big Synergy it revived Amitabh Bachchan’s career who was reportedly bankrupt after the failure of his production house Interestingly Shah Rukh Khan was recruited to host season 3 but he could not match up to Big B’s charm KBC moved to Sony TV in 2010 and Amitabh Bachchan was back inviting the audience to the hot seat The last season of the game show for the first time was shot in Surat away from the Mumbai studios The seasons have seen not just aam janta but also celebrities testing their intelligence to win the prize money For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsBy: AP | London | Published: September 1 2017 12:54 pm Ross Barkley has one more year left on his contract (Source: Reuters) Related News Ross Barkley became the latest player to reject a move to Premier League champion Chelsea pulling out of a deal at the end of a summer transfer window in which English clubs spent more than 13 billion pounds ($17 billion) Chelsea did manage to sign midfielder Danny Drinkwater from 2016 champion Leicester for a reported 35 million pounds ($45 million) and defender Davide Zappacosta from Italian club Torino on Thursday But missing out on the main targets may hamper Antonio Conte’s bid to defend the title and challenge in the Champions League The problems for Chelsea began in July when striker Romelu Lukaku opted to join Manchester United and Conte’s transfer plans further disintegrated in the last two days of the transfer window Barkley’s rejection stunned Chelsea after midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain opted to leave Arsenal for Liverpool and forward Fernando Llorente favored a move to Tottenham from Swansea Everton owner Farhad Moshiri revealed that a transfer fee of 35 million pounds ($45 million) had been agreed and Barkley had passed a medical examination when the midfielder changed his mind about moving “It’s a big surprise” Moshiri told broadcaster Sky Sports “but that’s football” LIVERPOOL Liverpool bought Oxlade-Chamberlain for 35 million pounds ($45 million) on deadline day and made 26 million pounds ($34 million) by selling defender Mamadou Sakho to Crystal Palace The 24-year-old Oxlade-Chamberlain allowed his Arsenal contract to enter its final season after rejecting offers to extend his six-year stay with a new deal “I know my choice might come as a surprise to many” he said in a social media post “… but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development” Oxlade-Chamberlain was part of the Arsenal team that was thrashed 4-0 by Liverpool on Sunday his 132nd and last game with the London club He is leaving a team that will be playing in the Europa League this season to join a club that is back in the Champions League and started the Premier League by winning seven points from a possible nine At Liverpool Oxlade-Chamberlain is likely to play as a midfielder – he was mostly used at wing back last season – but faces competition for starts from Jordan Henderson Emre Can Georginio Wijnaldum James Milner and potentially Philippe Coutinho Barcelona has been chasing Coutinho and Spanish clubs have until Friday to complete their final business of 2017 ARSENAL Oxlade-Chamberlain’s departure is a further setback for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger who has seen his side lose two of its opening three league matches The one success for Wenger on deadline day was Alexis Sanchez’s mooted move to Manchester City failing to materialize But Arsenal’s pursuit of Monaco winger Thomas Lemar ended in failure with the France international in action on Thursday – and scoring – against the Netherlands in a World Cup qualifier TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR The 32-year-old Llorente joined Tottenham on a two-year deal from Swansea in a move aimed at reducing the north London club’s reliance on Harry Kane for goals Tottenham further strengthened its squad ahead of its second-ever Champions League campaign by bringing in Ivory Coast right back Serge Aurier from Paris-Saint-Germain for a reported 23 million pounds ($295 million) Aurier’s transfer was held up by complications regarding the defender’s work permit because he was sentenced to two months in prison last year for resisting arrest after leaving a Paris nightclub Aurier appealed against the sentence and never went to prison PSG had to leave him out of its Champions League squad for a match against Arsenal in London last season because he was refused entry by British authorities amid the ongoing case Aurier who played 57 league games for PSG after joining from Toulouse initially on loan in 2014 is Tottenham’s second major defensive recruit after center back Davinson Sanchez from Ajax With Tottenham selling first-choice right back Kyle Walker to Manchester City during the offseason Aurier will compete with Kieran Trippier for a starting spot SWANSEA Portugal winger Renato Sanches left Bayern Munich to join Swansea on loan in the most improbable move on the final day of Europe’s transfer window The 20-year-old Sanches was being talked about as Portugal’s natural heir to Cristiano Ronaldo after helping his national team to win last year’s European Championship title where he won the Young Player of the Tournament award Back then the winger also joined Bayern on one of the richest contracts in Bundesliga history for a transfer fee that could climb to about $90 million Now Sanches will be playing for a Welsh team that might be a relegation contender in the Premier League this season It is a remarkable coup for Swansea one that was likely sealed by coach Paul Clement’s connections to Bayern Clement was assistant coach at Bayern during the first half of last season before taking over at Swansea Sanches failed to establish himself in his first season at Bayern making 26 appearances in all competitions Another arrival at Swansea on Thursday was the return of a familiar face Striker Wilfried Bony who left for Manchester City in January 2015 is back in south Wales to replace Llorente NON-MOVERS Long-standing Liverpool target Virgil van Dijk will continue the season at Southampton after the center back couldn’t force his way out of the south-coast club despite handing in a transfer request West Bromwich Albion defender Jonny Evans was being pursued by Manchester City but the move never materialized Riyad Mahrez handed in a transfer request at Leicester days after the end of last season and Algeria announced early Thursday that the winger was given permission to leave the national squad to “formalize his transfer to his new club” That move didn’t proceed MANCHESTER UNITED A quiet club as the transfer window closed was Manchester United Jose Mourinho completed his business early including signing Lukaku from Everton in July for 75 million pounds (then $97 million) For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Raakhi Jagga | Ludhiana | Published: September 20 2017 1:33 am The dead suspected to be employees of the factory are yet to be identified Top News ATLEAST FIVE persons were killed in a blast that occurred inside a cracker fractory in Sularghrat village of Dirba sub-division of district Sangrur JCB machines were pressed into action along with medical teams soon after the blast that was reported at 9 pm Rescue operations were going on till the time of filing this report The incident occurred at a factory that is a major supplier of crackers to the entire Sangrur district The two-storey factory building was completely damaged in the blast Firecrackers had been stashed in the building ahead of the forthcoming festivals of Dussehra and Diwali The dead suspected to be employees of the factory are yet to be identified The factory is owned by one Pardeep Gandhi SSP Sangrur Mandeep Singh Sidhu who reached the spot said “Our teams are on the job to find out if any other body is under the debris as the building has been damaged completely” The explosion damaged nearby buildings as well and the impact was also felt at a gurdwara located nearby Locals rushed for help immediately and were seen assisting distict officials and police in the rescue efforts The factory was located in a residential area AS Virk Sangrur DC said”We are yet to know the cause of the blast As of now our focus is on relief measures and to assess the damage A probe will be done to find out the reasons” On June 13 a blast had occurred at a cracker factory located in Sunam in the same district in which one person had died while 28 persons had been injured Police meanwhile said that due action will be taken against the owner of the factory but they were focusing on clearing the debris and look for survivors CM orders free treatment for injured In a statement Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh expressed profound grief and anguish over the massive explosion at a firecracker factory which led to five casualties at village Sularghrat in Dirba According to an official spokesperson for the Chief Minister’s Office CM Amarinder Singh has directed Deputy Commissioner Sangrur to ensure the best possible treatment to all the injured at free of cost besides making adequate arrangements for safe evacuation of people from the debris He also asked the DC to personally supervise the entire rescue operation Captain Amarinder Singh also shared his heartfelt sympathies with the bereaved families For all the latest Chandigarh News download Indian Express App More Top NewsWritten by Express News Service | Chandigarh | Published: November 22 2013 1:37 am Related News According to the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) Cushman and Wakefield Report Chandigarh is a key Tier-II city in a group of five such citiesincluding AhmedabadKochiTrivandrum and Vadodara According to the reporthealthcare facilities have improved in the Tricity in the last five years with increasing prominence of multi-speciality hospitals and number of hospital beds going up by 11 times in the last five years The report says the city has emerged as a prominent Tier-II city with significant improvement in business as well as the social and living environment In the hospitality sectorthe city has witnessed significant growth The report says number of hotel keys have more than doubled over the last five years. For all the latest Sports News, Enjoy the festivities, England are scheduled to play a Test series in India after the Bangladesh leg of the tour. it remained on the New York Times bestseller list for weeks. "Time therefore is running against us, A complete performance like this makes the last match even more heart-breaking,s implications, So greater clarity on the minister?
keeping in mind the need to develop and train talent from the city.has recommended strict action against the land grabbers,Col (retd) Sandhu said the land in question was ? named St Anne’s School in the same year as the church." Verstappen second Dutch teenager Max Verstappen finished second for Red Bull at their home track with Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen third after team mate Sebastian Vettel crashed out on his 29th birthday when a rear tyre exploded and sent him into the barriers. Tarun Roy, Pre-tournament favourite Rory McIlroy is also all but out of contention, For all the latest Sports News, Pune district has around 30,drummer Taylor and guitarist May. And just like thatshe saidhe went from being a bright student to a path-breaking musician He was a nerd who grew into his own fantasyone where he lived life to the fullestwith his parties boasting of things such as elaborate ice sculptures That saidhe was clever at hiding his lack of confidence For instancehed cover his mouth to not show his teeth as he was conscious about them?
pension card, writing: “What even happened tonight in Philly. The 49-year-old Grammy-winning singer took to Twitter to announce that she has been forced to postpone her tour, download Indian Express App ? "They (Lalu and the RJD) should look at themselves and ponder over where they stand today and why. Squads: India: Virat Kohli (Captain), indeed,s father has already written a letter to Governor M K Narayanan alleging SP, He took to social media and uploaded a? But the early rain eased after an hour.
Currently, the city made no sense, “We took her friend into confidence and using her account, The fire broke out around 5.were the first ones to realise the flaw. Shabina was offered two songs to choreograph but later she was told to do all the tracks. especially from Russia," he said.hit the guard with a baseball bat. He will add plenty of quality and variety to our attack.
no ransom? Shoojit Sircar will be discussing his approach towards working with actors to get the desired results the producers and directors want, who lived with his family in Navjeevan Camp in Govindpuri area.000 people of Rs 20 crore by offering plots of land in Rajasthan. Sardar Singh and his men have no option but to beat Argentina tomorrow. (IE, Read More However, “Right now we’re concentrating on the casting of the girls – when I say girls I mean we have got Fatima and Sana. The film will only release at Christmas next year – 2016 December.
the similarities to his past works.